Hi Jenn, Cute costumes!! Your kids are adorable! Thanks for visiting my blog. For the calendar, I actually purchased the vinyl but if you have access to a silhouette, they also have a template online. Treasury of Memories in Bellingham also sells them - it is not listed on their shopping site but if you contact them directly they might be able to send it to you. They have very good cutomer service! Hope that helps! Jenn
I am a 30-something mother of two beautiful children ages 7 and 5 and wife to a hard working and devoted man. I consider myself a pretty crafty gal and like to spend the majority of my free time creating and scrapbooking. Another passion of mine involves shopping...I love a good bargain whether it be clothes for me or my children or house decor. This blog is used to journal our hectic but fun-filled life, not only for ourselves, but for family and friends we don't see regularly. Thanks for stopping by...
1 comment:
Hi Jenn,
Cute costumes!! Your kids are adorable! Thanks for visiting my blog. For the calendar, I actually purchased the vinyl but if you have access to a silhouette, they also have a template online. Treasury of Memories in Bellingham also sells them - it is not listed on their shopping site but if you contact them directly they might be able to send it to you. They have very good cutomer service! Hope that helps!
Jenn
Post a Comment