Thursday, December 18, 2008

PreSchool Christmas

Well, today was Connor's Christmas party at school. They completed a basic, but cute, craft, had snacks, and then they exchanged books. Each classmate brought in a wrapped book that Mrs. Hurt distributed to the another classmate. Connor received the book that Ethan brought in and Ethan got Connor's. Hmmm...interesting! Hrs. Hurt must've strategically done that as Ethan is his best little buddy in the class. Afterwards Connor and I did a little shopping together (he picked out a cute gift for Carly) and then we had a nice lunch together. When we got home I was unpacking the bag of goodies sent home and in one small lunch bag was a collection of ornaments Connor had made. UGH...absolutely adorable (see the picture below)! I can't imagine Mrs. Hurt making ornaments with 12 preschool children, especially this many. I just love North Run!

1 comment:

Skamamama said...

are you trying to make me cry?! all week i've been dwelling on NR PreK and how much more wonderful & special everything is! Especially surrounding Christmas! the sing a long, cookies with Santa, the amazing ways the teachers share Jesus, the ornaments, the parties...and on & on! this week i have gone back to missing that wonderful place!
i'm glad you posted pics too! thanks for sharing! :)