When he first got to his room he had a roommate (a little boy about 5 years old who had had a colonoscopy...eeks!) but he has since gone home and now we have the room to ourselves. Initially he was quite disappointed by the fact that he'd be staying overnight in a hospital room, but as soon as Nonnie arrived with three of his favorite movies, he's been better and more agreeable. The poor thing has not had a nap, and is utterly exhausted, but hyper from the every two hour Albuterol treatments. Tonight they will continue the two hour treatments and begin the three hour treatments at midnight. Should be an interesting night!
I thank God for my mother, who has had Carly since this all started and for Matt who came home immediately after he got my call on our way to the ER.
Right now, Connor seems fine - breathing well and in good spirits. Let's hope that continues.
Thank you to all of you who have called offering support and well wishes. Listening to your messages on my voicemail brought tears to my eyes just hearing your concern and offers of help. I also thank God for you, my dear friends.
I'll update as I have time. Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment