Pumpkin Carving
We carved our pumpkins last weekend. C&C enjoyed helping scoop the guts and then spent some time fooling around in the yard while Matt and I carved the pumpkins. I'm not sure who had more fun!

I love these...

Halloween Parties

I love these...

Halloween Parties

My mom used to have a Halloween party when I was younger and I've been yearning to have one of my own. This was the year! We had a great time and hope that this will be an annual event at the Terry's! Check it out...




Our neighbors dressed as us! I threw them off with my wig!

Best family costume goes to...

The Mummy Wrap Relay was a hoot!


Rather than bob for apples, the kids had to eat donuts from a string. Too funny!



This was always part of our Hallowen parties growing up so I had to give it a try. Mystery boxes (a.k.a "Touchy Feely")


Trick-or-Treating
We visited a few houses in my mom's neighborhood as we do every year. Then we grabbed some dinner and hit our neighborhood with our neighbors.


No comments:
Post a Comment