Sunday, January 10, 2010

Projects

With the craziness of the holidays behind me, I've had lots of time to sit in my chair wrapped in my Snuggie (yep...got one for Christmas and I LOVE it!) on the laptop revisiting my favorite blogs. It's been great, and I've created my own list of projects inspired by them. Wanna' see what I hope to be up to in 2010?

Is this the coolest way to display photos? I LOVE it and so want to do one for myself. I'll be on the lookout for an old door...anyone got one? Check out the complete list of instructions here.



I think these ornaments are the cutest. I may have to make them for Christmas...already planning ahead :) Here are the directions.




Speaking of Christmas...these may be on my "To Do" list as well... I think they'd be a great gift for any holiday really.


Off to go find some more projects. What's on your list?

No comments: