Monday, August 3, 2009

Going Private...

Well, the time has come to change the privacy settings on our family's blog.

Have you heard about the latest news story involving a baby whose picture was stolen from a family's blog page and placed on a Craigslist ad offering adoption? Read it here.

If you read our blog and would like access to it, please notify me so that I can give you access to it.

4 comments:

Skamamama said...

thanks for the info jenn (or matt)

yes! please include me to read your terry family blog!

rboyz said...

I read your blog all the time, please add me. I promise I won't be a stalker -- besides, you know the family! :)

Monica said...

Thanks for the info Jenn and Matt - I will have to do the same - please add meto the Safe list!! :)

The Browns said...

omgoodness - saw that article and freaked out too. DEFINITELY ADD ME!