In honor of the eight years we have been married, I have decided to reveal Eight Things I Love About Matt...
His commitment to me and our marriage.
His ability to leave his job in Fredericksburg. I can count on one hand the number of times that he has come home and brought issues home with him. He doesn't discuss work unless prodded. As soon as he walks in the door, he is no longer a school administrator...he is a daddy and husband.
Arm tickles...I love the feeling of his fingers lightly stroking my arms and hands. He will often put me to sleep that way.
His sense of humor, especially when playing with C&C. I love peeking into the playroom and watching him make inanimate objects do and say the funniest things. The laughter he evokes is contagious and would put a smile on anyone's face.
Morning notes. Every day.
His support for everything I do or want to do. Whether it's going out with friends, having friends over, weekend retreats, business endeavors, new job opportunities, etc... he always encourages me and supports my decisions.
His dedication to C&C. If it were up to him, he would spend every evening and all weekend with C&C. He declines offers to play softball, socialize, join a team, hang out with the guys, because he wants to spend his free time with his children.
His way of communicating with C&C. He has a way of asking the right questions in a non-threatening way so that the information he wants to hear is revealed. He is always excited to teach them new things. He is an excellent role model and never misses a moment to instill good values and proper behavior.
I could go on and on...I love you baby! Thank you for making these eight years so special for me. Happy Anniversary!

4 comments:
Congratulations! You are a beautiful couple!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You've got a good one there - hold on tight!
Thank you honey. You are an amazing wife and I am forever grateful for having you in my life. Happy Anniversary! I love you. XOXO
Congratulations - I wasn't able to log on last night - somehting was wrong with internet :(
Happy Anniversary to a Great Couple!
Post a Comment