Friday, October 9, 2009

Catch-Up

Well, I guess I can rule out receiving the "Best Blogger" award. Seems life's been just a tad bit busy in the Terry house. Sorry for those of you who read our blog. I haven't been the best blogger lately and have so much to blog about. Let's start with our annual trip to Virignia Beach the last weekend in (clear throat) September (I know...sorry!)

We made our annual trip to Virginia Beach for the Neptune Festival. We always meet Matt's parents there for the weekend. This year, Matt's brother and his wife and their daughter, Julianna, joined us. They've never been able to come before because of the timing and the school schedule. The weather wasn't ideal beach weather, but the rain did hold out for the most part. Other than some kettle corn, none of us bought anything, but we did enjoy strolling along the Boardwalk, looking at all of the vendors' wares, and staring in amazement and awe at the sand sculptures (there is a competition each year). C&C were spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa and got to experience some "trampolining" and "bungee-jumping". It's always a nice get-away and this year was no different. Take a peak...



No comments: