Friday, November 14, 2008

Hey Look What I found...

So Matt is still up in Fredericksburg...it's 10:13pm (yup, you read that right) so as I'm waiting for him to get home, I decided to browse some cool websites and blogs I've seen and bookmarked but never had a chance to go back and read further. Look at what I found!

The most adorable photo cards for all occasions. I found several options for our Christmas card! Hmmm...decisions decisions. You can order the cards right from them or they will send you the jpeg file of your card so you can print it yourself (or from Wal Mart or Target)...neat-o!

Note: Through more browsing, I discovered that Skip to My Lou (which is also a neat site filled with free downloads, patterns, and plenty of inspiration) is hosting a giveaway for one of these free digital files. Sign up here...

Reading this makes me feel like a totally boring mom, but she has some really cute ideas for family togetherness...love the muffin tin meals!

I love all of the neat craft ideas here...

No comments: