MOPS,......I ask frequently how the meetings went and usually get a response about a good guest speaker, a cool arts and crafts activity, or rich discussions that may have taken place. MOPS,...a great place for women to bond and associate with one another to share ideas, laughter and thoughts about motherhood. MOPS,....a great support group for many to get to know people, help people, worship and have fellowship. It's an awesome group that I'm glad Jenn has found to bond with so many special people. Yet, when I picked up the children tonight on my way home from a long day at work I had an interesting observation. I found Jenn engaged in a new activity that I had not yet heard about before after asking about these meetings. HMMMM.
It was intimidating to open up the door and peek into a room full of women in a MOPS meeting and try to glance around as quickly as I could to find my wife. I tried to avoid disrupting the meeting and was glad to have a familiar face at the door to help me locate Jenn. Yet, when she stood up and came to the door, the laughter carried through the room and into the hallway. So much for a discrete visit. I was met there by Jenn holding a beautiful baby and smiling bright and cheerful. OK,....so now I see why you love these meetings so much! You will be a MOPS mom forever! I get it!
Pre-op and Surgery Day (Pacemaker Revision)
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment