Wednesday, January 7, 2009

HELP!

OK, so for Christmas I was very excited to receive an IPod. Yup...and this is my first one. Can you believe it!? Anyway, I am very excited, but a little overwhelmed, I must say. Maybe you can help me. What songs you are listening to on your IPod (since I know anyone reading this probably already has one), or what you've recently downloaded??? Let's see if I can get this party started!

1 comment:

The Browns said...

Wish I could help - I'm awful. I get all our music recommendations from my friend Dana. We're going to a Citizen Cope show at the end of the month - they're a bit edgy, but check 'em out and say what you think!

Other faves - Sherly Crow, Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz, Anna Nalick, Norah Jones, Aimee Mann

probably more than you wanted to know, but hopefully it's a start!