It's been such a long time since I've made a TT posting...
I am thankful:
that Connor is back to his healthy, active self. We have been giving him Pulmicort twice daily to strengthen his lungs so we have no more hospital visits
that I am able to attend the RCC Women's Retreat at the end of February
that I will be training for a sales rep position at Bun Bun Bags at the end of this month. Let's get this party started!
that Matt will (hopefully) be home for dinner tonight - the first time since Sunday
that I had the opportunity to visit with my dear friend and her new little boy this morning. He was so snuggly!
that Carly is in the potty training process (thanks Nonnie!) - Pull Ups will be a thing of the past!
that my iPod has 69 songs on it! Now, I just need the headphones so I can listen to them!
that Carly and I get to spend a Mommy and Me day together on Sunday. Matt is taking Connor skiing, so we'll each get to spend undivided time with our children.
for my mother...the things she does for us and our children are endless.
that I celebrated the birthday of a dear friend on Monday
Pre-op and Surgery Day (Pacemaker Revision)
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment