I was sitting in the office, creating, when I saw the mailman pull up and slide some mail into the mailbox. Then, he got out of the car and walked across our lawn. I could feel the excitement rising inside because I knew what he was delivering...my warm fuzzies package! Connor's
former preschool teacher (whom I have developed a friendship with, and just absolutely adore) organized a seasonal exchange with several women. The first one we did was in November...Fall Faves. This one was themed "Warm Fuzzies". Wanna' see the goodies I found inside the box???






So much fun! The recipes sound delicious, the stickers, stamp, buttons, and ribbon will make for some fun projects, the sprinkles will be perfect for Valentine's Day treats, the popcorn concoction looks yummy, the towels are just adorable, the snowman is just too cute (still trying to decide how I'm going to decorate him), the lotion, sanitizer, and lip balm are perfect for this cold dry weather, and the magazines are going to be such fun to poke through while cuddles up in my jammies! Thanks R!!!
2 comments:
Seriously?? I don't even send those kinds of warm fuzzies to my own momma...or my bff?? Now R is a good friend!
WOW . . . that was fast! i didn't get it to the po until wednesday afternoon around 4! who came up w/ the name "snail mail"? glad you got it and hope you enjoy! this is so fun!! i hope everyone else has as much fun as i do! have a great weekend jenn!
Post a Comment