Valentine's Day - slightly overdue
Here are the goodies I put together this year for C&C...I hope their friends and teachers enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed making them. Well, maybe enjoyable is not the word I would use to describe these projects...the Rice Krispie treat suckers were quite difficult and frustrating (I almost gave up!) and the lettering on the mug was a challenge...let's just say I'm happy with the way they turned out and glad Valentine's Day doesn't happen again for another 365 days!
Rice Krispie treat lollipops dipped in chocolate (they look cute now, don't they? Making them...not so cute!) Here is the tutorial I found online.
I wanted to make the same I Dig You valentines that I made last year but Michaels didn't have the shovels,
so I came up with these instead...
Regina and I used the Cricut and a special contraption she got for Christmas to cut the vinyl letters for the mug...now that we've got it figured out, reproducing them in the future will be easy! The mug says i like you a latte and there is a Starbucks gift card inside (for Connor's teacher)
These were the goodies that Carly took (along with her valentines pictured above). Her teacher is a Diet Coke fanatic, so I came up with this idea. Matt spray painted a six pack holder for me and I filled three glass bottles with Hershey's Kisses, M&M's, and Conversation Hearts. The other slots were filled with Diet Cokes. Two other ladies at Pre-school like Mountain Dew, so their valentine was fun to make!
1 comment:
Are.You.Kidding.Me????
I am absolutely speechless - and in awe. You really have mad, mad skilz girlfriend.
Post a Comment