Yesterday began the week of celebration leading up to my birthday (Yes, birthdays are a week-long celebration in our house). We spent the day doing normal Sunday activities (church, grocery shopping, etc...) and then we took C&C to my mom's for the night.
Date night with my honey! Matt and I drove down to Chesterfield (yes, all the way down there!) and enjoyed a delicious dinner at Bonefish Grill. YUM! Afterwards we went to Barnes and Noble and scoured the shelves for some fun reading material. We each picked a book and plunked ourselves down in some comfortable chairs. Unfortunately our evening ended short because we forgot that it was a Sunday night and the store closed early. It really wasn't too disappointing though, because although it was only 9:00pm, we were both exhausted! At home, my arms were tickled until I fell asleep...awww.... (that is my most favorite thing ever...to have my arms and hands "tickled" at bedtime). 6 more days of celebrating to go...
1 comment:
How did I not know this about you?! No wonder we get along so well!!!
Happy birthday week!
Post a Comment