Thursday, February 12, 2009

Handmade Valentines

In preparation for Connor's Valentine's Day party at school, I made his valentines. I knew the little 4 year olds wouldn't care about them one bit, but I was excited to have a creative project. "I Dig You" was the phrase that caught my attention and this is what I came up with...
I, of course, sought inspiration online and saw something along the same lines at splitcoaststampers.com and tweeked it a little. They were so much fun to make! I used my new Cricut machine to cut the tags and the little hearts and used scraps of ribbon from my own stash. Connor signed every one of them.
And this is what I finally decided on for Mrs. Hurt. A mug with a Starbucks gift card inside...the tag reads I like you a latte.

Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

The Browns said...

please, please, please adopt me!

Monica said...

Very Nice! They are adorable!! I need just a little of your creativeness! Is that a word?!
Happy Valentine's Day!