Wednesday was day 4...and you won't believe how I spent it. My mom kept C&C all day and I shopped. Yup, all day! I went to every mall in Richmond and TJ Maxx and Marshalls. Unfortunately I didn't find anything at all for myself (big bummer), but I did find a cute outfit for Carly and a baby gift. It was so nice to be able to amble slowly, without the pressure to move quickly and attend to an anxious and fidgety toddler. I grabbed an Auntie Anne's pretzel for lunch and ate while I walked. It was absolutely heavenly.
Then Wednesday evening, straight from shopping, I met up some very close girlfriends for dinner at Olive Garden. I ordered my regular (eggplant parmesan) and very much enjoyed the company of my friends. I was so touched that they took time away from their families to spend the evening with me. We drank, talked, and laughed, and drank some more. SO so fun! Thanks girls!
Wow...what a Wednesday to remember!
Pre-op and Surgery Day (Pacemaker Revision)
1 week ago
1 comment:
Oh, that does sound like heaven!!
Post a Comment