Sunday, September 14, 2008

2 1/2 Years in the Making...

As the title of this post suggests, I have been working for 2 1/2 years to complete this project. It is with a great sense of pride and accomplishment that I announce that I have completed Carly's First Year Scrapbook! (Connor's First Year still has yet to be completed, but it's almost there!) Scrapbooking is a passion of mine, so I have enjoyed every single second of it. It is a labor of love that I hope, one day, she will look back on and appreciate. My gift to you, sweet girl. I thought I would give you a glimpse through the album at some of my favorite pages...



Expecting You/The Miracle of You


Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, How We Wonder What You Are



Anticipation/Your Birth



Getting Ready to Come Home



Welcome Home/The Nursery



Family



Family Tree



Birth Announcement



"Hoppy" Easter



3 Months



Fall/Thanksgiving



Christmas/Santa



Santa Was Here...



Where Has the Time Gone? (1 Year)

Now I guess it's time to start on her Toddler album...



No comments: