...a little...only a little. Today, in Connor's totebag, I found a note from the four year old teachers at North Run. In it, they explained that this week they were learning about their classroom, the rules, meeting their classmates, etc... and the Pledge of Allegience. Each week following, they would be learning a letter, along with a color and a shape. Next week's topics will be the letter"R", the color red, and the circle. So...
I was so excited, I could hardly wait to get on the computer and find some activities related to these themes. As soon as the kids finished their lunch and went down for their naps, I jumped on the computer. I had so much fun searching around for some neat things to do at home to reinforce what he is learning at school. I found neat coloring pages, craft ideas, letter and color themed books to print and color, etc... I also put about 15 books on hold at the library about rockets, reptiles, rocks, Little Red Riding Hood, etc...
OK, so maybe I'm a bit over the top...I guess it's the teacher in me!
Pre-op and Surgery Day (Pacemaker Revision)
1 week ago
2 comments:
oh you're such a good mom! My kids are so deprived...
Are they printables? If so, please, share!
Post a Comment