This week...
- I am thankful that I married a man who willingly walks in the door in the evenings and takes/entertains the children. He misses them all day and can't wait to spend time with them. He knows that being home with them all day can be challenging, and comes home wanting to help in any way he can. He is such a devoted father...and that I am eternally thankful for.
- I am thankful that Matt is so supportive of EVERYTHING, well almost everything, I do or want to do. I am involved in many "extracurricular" activities that lead me out of the house in the evenings. He never questions me, and encourages me to go.
- I am thankful that my mother lives so close by. Rarely a day goes by that I don't see or talk with her. She is always so insightful and thoughtful and consistently calls to ask if she can help me with the children. I am thankful that she gives them so much attention and special time and always has fun plans for them.
- I am thankful for the wonderful preschool Connor is attending. We couldn't ask for a more supportive, encouraging, and nurturing environment.
- I am thankful for the special group of ladies I serve on the MOPS Steering Team with. They are such a fun, caring, uplifting, refreshing, and supportive group of women. I always look forward to getting together with them.
- I am thankful for the "chat" I had with a dear friend this week. It was so nice to catch up and reminisce about our times together in high school.
- I am thankful that Matt is feeling better!
- I am thankful for all the special moments I have with Connor and Carly. They never cease to surprise me with the sweet things they say to me, and each other, and the funny things they come up with. I can't imagine my life without their bright, smiling faces, endless energy, and contagious laughter.
1 comment:
I loved this entry!!! I'm grateful for our MOPS group also. You are so blessed to have your mom nearby and Carly and Connor for having such a wonderful grandma! Love,
Post a Comment