Thursday, September 11, 2008

Resources...

Here are some of the sites I added to my Favorites...many of them contain printables that I will be using...fun, fun!

Kidzone: These are color related sites with printables geared toward color recognition and coloring
Worksheets for each color http://www.kidzone.ws/prek_wrksht/colors/single-worksheets.htm
Itsy Bitsy coloring books for each color http://www.kidzone.ws/prek_wrksht/colors/single-books.htm

DLTK: This site is alphabet related, and includes crafts and activites to go along with each letter of the alphabet
http://www.dltk-teach.com/alphabuddies/index.html

Brightly Beaming: This site has a wealth of "letter of the week" ideas and printables
http://www.letteroftheweek.com/preschool_age_3.html

Pratt's Resources: This site includes snacks, recipes, and ideas to go along with each letter of the alphabet
http://www.fastq.com/%7Ejbpratt/education/theme/alphabet/abcsnacking.html

Mrs. Alphabet: Although I sometimes have difficulty accessing this site, this particular page offers ideas for letter-related items to glue onto each letter of the alphabet
http://mrsalphabet.com/glueabc.html

As I find more good stuff, I'll add to my list... Until then, I hope you find something fun to use...

No comments: