I am thankful for my two healthy, sweet, and lovable children. They fill my days with so much joy and my heart with overflowing and unconditional love.
I am thankful for my husband. My sweet, hardworking, selfless, and dedicated husband.
I am thankful for my mother. She the primary inspiration in my life, and she never stops giving to others. She is an amazing grandmother to my children. I can only hope that I am half of the mother she has been to me.
I am thankful to have married into such a wonderful family. My in-laws are the most generous and thoughtful people I know. They adore their grandchildren and spoil them rotten.
I am thankful for the flexibility my job allows - that I can work as often or as little as I want to and I can create my own hours.
I am thankful for the MOPS group I am a part of, and for all of the things I've learned from the other moms in the group and the speakers we've had.
Pre-op and Surgery Day (Pacemaker Revision)
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment