Carly!
Yesterday, after we dropped Connor off at school, Carly and I ran to Wal Mart to pick up a few things. Somehow I ended up in the shoe department. I wasn't really looking for shoes, but I came across these black patent leather boots as I was scanning the shelves of little girls' shoes. I thought they were so cute and wanted to see how they'd look on Carly. I took her out of the cart and squeezed the little boots onto her feet. They were adorable, and I could tell Carly liked them because she immediately began clinking around on the floor walking and clicking all around the shoe department. There had to be about 4 women employees in the department and I could hear them all excaliming about Carly and how cute she was flittering all about in those adorable boots. It didn't take me long to deciide that we HAD to get those boots! I tried to get her back in the cart, but she wanted to walk, dance, and click around the store. So that's what she did for the remainder of the shopping trip. She wouldn't even let me take them off when it was time to get in the car. She wanted to keep those boots on...and I must admit, they did look awfully darn cute! See for yourself!

Here she is dancing and clinking around
at Nonnie's house later that morning

(I failed to mention that, just as I was about to remove her from the cart, she - in a squatting position - said "Look Mommy." I glanced down at the floor below her and there was a large puddle. I quickly realized that I had completely forgotton to put a Pull Up on her that morning...OOPS! Poor thing. One more reason why I just had to get those boots!)
No comments:
Post a Comment