Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thankful Thursday

WOW...I have so much to be thankful for! A snippett...
I am thankful for...
my two adorable children. They always make me smile. The things they say amaze me. Their hugs are calming. Their minds are open. Their laughter fills a room. They are mine.

the friends who inspire me to be a better mother, better crafter, better wife, better follower

my XXL sweatpants and sweatshirt (my mom bought for me when I was pregnant - very pregnant). As soon as I get up in the morning or walk in the door from work I can't wait to put them on. They are huge and SO comfy! I hope you never get the chance to see me wearing them! (although I did run to Target in them tonight!)

Halloween. It gives me a reason to have all of my favorite chocolate candy in the house (aka 100 Grand)

North Run Preschool. I have never met a more dedicated and nurturing group of teachers. Thank you, Dawn, for finding it for me!

my photo printer. Seriously, it has to be the best one on the market. Thank you honey for getting this for me for Christmas last year. Each time I print a perfect picture from it (any time I print something), I am amazed at the quality of the product.

date nights with my honey

e-mail

EBay...I think I'm addicted!

No comments: