Wednesday, October 1, 2008

And We're Off!

The time has finally come! The MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) Convention this year is going to be held at the Gaylord Texan Hotel in Dallas, Texas. Several members of the Steering Team, of which I am a part of, are attending this convention. Four of us are flying out this evening, and the other two are joining us tomorrow morning. We will be busy attending workshops during our stay, but I'm sure we'll have some time to do some sightseeing and sunbathing by the pool. The hotel where the convention is taking place (also where we are staying) looks absolutely breathtaking. Take a peak...

I am really looking forward to spending time with this special group of ladies, and having some time to relax and refresh. I hope to come back energized and equipped with some new ideas for our MOPS group.

Until then...

1 comment:

The Browns said...

Have a wonderful time! I can't wait to hear all about it!